I'm happy to play along, even without the gift certificate motivation. I enjoy reading but don't always make time to do it as much as I'd like. Pastormac and I have enjoyed reading to each other since we were just an engaged couple, although with each family addition our time to do it has diminished.
This list is a combination of the books that I'm reading for a book club I belong to and also a few that I've added.
Here's my list.
- If You Will Ask by Oswald Chambers
- A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers
- What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa Terfeurst
- Ann of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Black by Ted Dekker
- I'm Chocolate, You're Vanilla: Raising Healthy Black and Biracial Children in a Race-Conscious World by Marguerite Wright
- Attaching in Adoption: Practical Tools for Today's Parents by Deborah D. Gray
- Sister Carrie by Theodore Dreiser
- Christ in Concrete by Piertro di Donato
- The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
- Scorpia (Alex Rider Adventure) by Anthony Horowitz
- Populuxe by Thomas Hine